Team PA Thanks Outgoing Board Members
Team Pennsylvania is fortunate to have a supportive and talented Board of Directors. At our Annual Meeting, we said goodbye to five esteemed board members who have played a very active role in Team PA’s success over the years:
- Denise Cesare joined Team PA in 2010 as the President & CEO of Blue Cross Northeastern Pennsylvania (now known as Highmark). She served as a member at large until becoming the chair of the Personnel Committee in 2012, remaining the committee chair throughout her tenure on the board.
- Wendie DiMatteo Holsinger, President & CEO of ASK Foods, Inc., joined Team PA in 2001 and served the organization in a number of capacities including Investment Allocation Committee chair, Nominating & Development Committee chair, and Team PA’s private sector co-chair from 2006 – 2009.
- Sally Dixon, President & CEO of Memorial Health Systems Corp., joined Team PA in 2005 and first served as the Finance & Investment Committee chair for a short period of time before being elected Treasurer, a role she held from 2013 to 2016.
- John Moran, President & CEO of Moran Industries, Inc., joined Team PA in 2011 and served as private sector co-chair from 2012 to 2015.
- Karen Winner Sed, President & CEO of Winner International Inc., joined Team PA in 2004 and served as private sector co-chair from 2009 to 2012. Karen also served as the Personnel Committee chair and the Nominating & Development Committee chair for many years.
These valued board members helped oversee staff transitions, public sector administration changes, and ups and downs in Pennsylvania and the nation’s economy, and their support of Team PA has never wavered. Thanks in large part to their leadership and dedication, Team PA has a strong foundation and organizational purpose that will support economic growth in the commonwealth for years to come. We are very grateful for their time and investments, and we can safely say that they have left quite a legacy at Team PA.
Karen and Wendie are two amazing women that go above and beyond by investing their valuable time for the betterment of our state. As business leaders of private sector companies, both of these ladies could be solely heads down focused on their respective companies. Yet, they dedicate countless hours in big picture policy initiatives through TeamPA that make our state more competitive and stronger. It has been a pleasure and privilege to work with you on great initiative headed up by TeamPA. Thank you for your time and VALUABLE contributions to the Commonwealth.
Comments are closed.