Congratulations to the newest members of Team Pennsylvania’s Board of Directors. These eight business and public sector leaders were confirmed during our annual meeting at the Governor’s Residence on June 6, 2016:
- Vincent J. Delie, Jr., President & CEO, First National Bank Corporation, Harrisburg
- Joseph A. Fitzpatrick, Jr., Shareholder & Founder, Fitzpatrick Lentz & Bubba, P.C., Center Valley
- David Gruno, CEO, Shipley Energy, York
- Thomas J. Lynch, Chairman & CEO, TE Connectivity, Berwyn
- Hon. Russell Redding, Secretary, Department of Agriculture
- Jay Ridder, Managing Partner, Ernst & Young, Philadelphia
- JoAnne Ryan, President & CEO, Alpha Sintered Metals, Inc., Ridgway
- Scott Sechler, Owner & CEO, Bell & Evans, Fredericksburg
Our new board members have a wealth of experience in finance, law, manufacturing and international relations, representing different regions across Pennsylvania.
Each new board member was paired with a veteran board member to facilitate a smooth and welcoming transition onto the Board of Directors. Team PA staff is also planning a number of board development activities in the next fiscal year to maximize the participation of such a distinguished group of Pennsylvania leaders.
The Board of Directors also confirmed Loren “Chip” Prescott of Wilkes University as Treasurer and David Kleppinger of McNees Wallace & Nurick LLC to serve an additional year as Vice Chair. Chip Prescott was previously a member of our Audit and Finance & Investment committees and recently served as the chair of our ad-hoc Investment Committee. David Kleppinger has served in many important leadership roles at Team PA prior to being elected Vice Chair in 2014.