Congratulations to the newest members of Team Pennsylvania’s Board of Directors! These five business leaders were confirmed during our annual meeting at the Governor’s Residence on June 6, 2018:
- Lisa M. Dell’Alba, President & CEO, Square One Markets Inc.
- Michael Kraft, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Lycoming Engines Inc.
- Morgan O’Brien, President & CEO, Peoples Natural Gas Company LLC
- Melissa Shafer, Assistant Vice President Goverment Relations & Community Affairs, St. Luke’s University Health Network
- Art Stephens, Managing Director, Deloitte
Our new board members have a great wealth of experience in economic development, manufacturing, energy, international business, education and workforce development. They represent many different regions from across Pennsylvania, and we are very much looking forward to collaborating with this prominent group of Pennsylvania leaders.
During our annual meeting, the board also confirmed the transition between Private Sector Co-Chairs. Stephen S. Tang, Ph.D., President & CEO of OraSure Technologies completed his term and Anthony Bartolomeo, President of Pennoni Associates, was elected to a two-year term as the new Private Sector Co-Chair. Mr. Bartolomeo previously served as Vice Chair.
As we welcomed new leaders to Team PA’s board, we also bid farewell to four veteran board members, who served in a variety of capacities as officers of the corporation, committee chairs and driving forces on economic growth initiatives over the years. We would like to once again thank the following board members for their years of service:
- Katherine Bishop, President, CEO & Chairperson, Lebanon Seaboard Corporation
- Dave Gruno, CEO, Shipley Energy
- Loren “Chip” Prescott, Vice President of Finance & General Counsel, Wilkes University
- Roger W. Richards, Chairman, Richards & Associates, P.C.