Congratulations to the newest members of Team Pennsylvania’s Board of Directors! These four business leaders were confirmed during our annual meeting at the Governor’s Residence on June 12, 2019:
- Sheilah Borne, Associate Vice President of Government Health Relations, Penn State University
- David Davis, Managing Director, Consulting Lead for Pennsylvania and Talent & Organization Lead for North America’s Public Sector, Accenture
- Brian F. Jackson, Chair, McNees Wallace & Nurick, LLC
- James J. Mazzarelli, Senior Vice President & Regional Director, Liberty Property Trust
Our new board members have a great wealth of experience in economic development, government relations, diversity and inclusion, international business, real estate, technology, and workforce development. They represent regions from across Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and we look forward to collaborating with this prominent group of leaders.
During our annual meeting, the board also confirmed the transition of the Secretary of Team Pennsylvania officer position from, David Kleppinger, Chairman Emeritus of McNees Wallace & Nurick, to David Black, President & CEO of the Harrisburg Regional Chamber and CREDC. The board also confirmed Senator John Blake as Treasurer of Team Pennsylvania.
As we welcomed new leaders to Team Pennsylvania’s Board of Directors, we also bid farewell to three veteran board members, who served in a variety of capacities as officers of the corporation, committee chairs and driving forces on economic growth initiatives over the years. We would like to once again thank the following board members for their years of service:
- David Kleppinger, Chairman Emeritus, McNees Wallace & Nurick
- Bub Manning, Principal, Quandel Construction Group, Inc.
- Brent Ward, President & CEO, Integrated Fabrication & Machine, Inc.