Team Pennsylvania is proud to announce the approval of four new board directors at our annual December board meeting.
- Curtis Junge – Business Director – Industrial Gases North Region, Air Products
- Eric Wolfe – President, Horizon Technology
- Shannon Massey – Senior Vice President and General Manager, Lycoming Engines
- Kathleen Ambrose – Vice President, Global Government Affairs and Corporate Responsibility, TE Connectivity
We are excited to begin work with our new board members who bring with them a wealth of experience from a range of industries including technology, engineering, governmental affairs, and more. Their backgrounds and knowledge will help to further Team Pennsylvania’s mission of working together across the commonwealth to move Pennsylvania forward.
We also want to thank departing board members for their time and energy throughout the past several years. With their support, Team Pennsylvania was able to build better and deeper partnerships between the public and private sectors and further economic development in Pennsylvania. We appreciate the expertise that they have provided!
- Michael Kraft – Senior Vice President & Technical Counsel, Textron Systems
- John Robinson – Vice President, United Kingdom and Ireland, Air Products
- Tom Lynch – Chairman, TE Connectivity
- JoAnne Ryan – President & CEO, Alpha Sintered Metals