Team Pennsylvania has been the Founding Partner and Lead Sponsor of the Best Places to Work in PA program since 2000. Every year, medium and large-sized companies from across the state compete for one of the 100 coveted spots on the “Best Places to Work in PA” list.
To be eligible to participate, companies must meet the following criteria:
- Be a publicly or privately held business
- Be a for-profit, not-for-profit business or government entity
- Have a facility in the state of Pennsylvania
- Have a minimum of 15 full-time or part-time employees working in Pennsylvania
- Must be in business a minimum of one year
Companies apply to be considered for a spot on the list by the annual deadline. After registration closes, companies are sent a two-part survey to administer to employees. After the survey process is complete, each participating company receives the results of their Employee Engagement & Satisfaction Survey. Many participants in years past believe that these insights are equally as valuable as making the list.
Companies that make the list improve their visibility and appeal to job seekers from around the globe by carrying a trusted stamp of approval of being a “Best Places to Work in PA” company.
Find out more information including deadlines for participating in this year’s program at bestplacestoworkinpa.com.