Team Pennsylvania is one of the Governor’s Action Team’s closest partners as we support their critical mission to advance the Commonwealth’s economy. The Governor’s Action Team (GAT) provides its clients with the information they need to make an informed assessment of Pennsylvania and its communities as a business location.
Some of the services offered by GAT include:
- Identifying suitable sites and buildings for client companies by utilizing our internal property database and relationships with local partners;
- Providing information on available workforce, infrastructure (utilities and transportation) and PA taxes;
- Coordinating and hosting site tours with client companies;
- Making appropriate introductions to local economic development groups and elected officials.
Team Pennsylvania assists GAT by providing funding that supports three critical services:
- Tax Analysis: GAT provides specific tax comparisons and Keystone Opportunity Zones (KOZ) tax implication reports (KPMG is on retainer for these services).
- Client Services: GAT employs a team of customer service representatives to support site tours, staff training, hospitality needs, travel costs, etc.
- Site Selection & Information Support: Team PA created and monitors PA Site Search which is an online real estate database, as well as the GAT Alert Tracking System which distributes site selection requests.