Next Gen 101 Workshop
An intensive, virtual training for education, workforce development and economic development partners to learn the nuts & bolts of building and sustaining effective Next Gen Sector Partnerships.
This workshop is designed for those who are new to Next Gen and looking to learn more about the model or new staff who need to be trained up.
- Are you new to the Next Gen model and looking for ways to learn more about the who, what, why and how?
- Are you looking for practical tools and strategies to build sector partnerships that achieve sustained impact on jobs and the economy?
- Are you an experienced Next Gen practitioner with new staff or colleagues who need an intensive orientation to Next Gen?
- In need of a refresh yourself?
Join this virtual two-part intensive Next Gen 101 Workshop, both parts 3.5 hours long. Please note that these are not repeat sessions, but intended to build on each other. Registrants should plan to attend both parts.
The training will be hosted via Zoom. Plan to participate with cameras on as the training will be highly interactive.
The 101 Workshop will be Held in Two Parts:
- February 2, 2023: 10am – 1:30pm PT / 1pm – 4:30pm ET
- February 3, 2023: 10am – 1:30pm PT / 1pm – 4:30pm ET
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Refunds (minus a $25 administrative/processing fee) will be granted to registrants who cancel by email at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 10 business days prior to the event. (Cancellation notices must be received by 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, January 19, 2023 to receive a refund)
Refunds will not be provided to registrants who neither cancel nor attend the event. Confirmed registrants who are unable to attend the event may send a substitute in their place at no additional cost. Substitution information must be received (email@example.com) two full business days (Tuesday, January 31, 2023) before the start of the event.