- Are you new to the Next Gen model and looking for ways to learn more about the who, what, why and how?
- Are you an experienced Next Gen practitioner with new staff or colleagues who need an intensive orientation to Next Gen?
- In need of a refresh yourself?
- Are you, like us and so many around the country, reassessing and committing to strategies that rebuild your regional economies in ways that are more inclusive of those traditionally left out?
Join this virtual two-part intensive Next Gen 101 Workshop, both parts 3.5 hours long. Please note that these are not repeat sessions, but intended to build on each other. Registrants should plan to attend both parts.
The training will be hosted via Zoom. Plan to participate with cameras on as the training will be highly interactive.
The 101 Workshop will be Held in Two Parts:
- May 18th, 2022: 10am – 1:30pm PT / 1pm – 4:30pm ET
- May 19th, 2022: 10am – 1:30pm PT / 1pm – 4:30pm ET
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Refunds (minus a $25 administrative/processing fee) will be granted to registrants who cancel by email at email@example.com at least 20 business days prior to the event. (Cancellation notices must be received by 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, April 20, 2022 to receive a refund)
Refunds will not be provided to registrants who neither cancel nor attend the event. Confirmed registrants who are unable to attend the event may send a substitute in their place at no additional cost. Substitution information must be received (firstname.lastname@example.org) two full business days (Friday, May 13, 2022) before the start of the event.