Team Pennsylvania is proud to announce the approval of seven new private sector board directors, as well as two public sector directors, at our annual June board meeting.
- Jeffrey Bombich – Business Director, North Region – Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Timothy Charlesworth – Shareholder, Fitzpatrick Lentz & Bubba, P.C.
- Jacqueline Fidler – Vice President, Environmental & Sustainability, Consol Energy, Inc.
- Glennis Harris – Senior Vice President, Customer Experience, The Giant Company
- Sandeepa Kaleida – Founder & CEO, Sigma Resources LLC
- Jennifer Murphy – Vice President, General Counsel, Communications Solutions Segment and U.S. Government Affairs, TE Connectivity
- Scott Wyman – President, PA Operations, FirstEnergy Corporation
- Senator Amanda Cappelletti – Senator, Pennsylvania State Senate
- Senator Devlin Robinson – Senator, Pennsylvania State Senate
We are excited to begin work with our new board members who bring with them a wealth of experience from a range of industries including energy, manufacturing, retail, and more. Their backgrounds and knowledge will help to further Team Pennsylvania’s goal of working together across the commonwealth to accelerate Pennsylvania’s long-term economic future.
Our Board of Directors is comprised of both private and public sector leaders, including representation from the House and Senate Republican and Democratic caucuses and four agencies: the Pennsylvania Departments of Agriculture, Community & Economic Development, Education, and Labor & Industry.
We also want to thank departing board members for their time and energy throughout the past several years. With their support, Team Pennsylvania was able to build better and deeper partnerships between the public and private sectors and further economic development in Pennsylvania. We appreciate the skill and expertise that they have provided!
- Vince Delie – Chairman, President & CEO, First National Bank
- Joseph A. Fitzpatrick – Shareholder & Founder, Fitzpatrick Lentz & Bubba P.C.
- Jay Ridder – Managing Partner, Ernst & Young, LLP
- Scott Sechler – Owner & CEO, Bell and Evans