The inaugural Pennsylvania Hemp Summit will take place on Tuesday, October 8, 2019, at the Lancaster Convention Center in beautiful downtown Lancaster, Pennsylvania. The Summit will serve as a bridge to connect hemp farmers, processors, supporting industries, and hemp industry experts from across the country and internationally, and provide an occasion to learn, network and grow the businesses that comprise Pennsylvania’s hemp industry. Space is limited, so register today to join us for this special occasion!
Monday, October 7, 2019
- Welcome Networking Reception hosted by Lancaster Farming, 5:30 – 7:30 p.m., featuring a lively panel discussion led by Eric Hurlock of the Lancaster Farming Industrial Hemp Podcast.
- * Conference registration includes a complimentary ticket to the reception sponsored by Lancaster Farming. Tickets for non-conference attendees can be purchased on the registration page for $25.
Tuesday, October 8, 2019
- Event is sold out. There will be no on-site registration.
- Registration begins at 7:30 a.m., program begins at 8:30 a.m., Expo Hall closes at 5:30 p.m. Check the Summit Agenda for further details.
- The summit will feature a choice of “tracks” designed with specific audiences in mind, including: farmer, business, investor, and other/multiple. On the registration form, choose which track most accurately describes you.
Staying overnight? Accommodations can be made at the adjoining Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square for a discounted nightly rate of $149, which includes complimentary overnight parking. Book by Monday, September 16 for the best rate!