Thank you for your interest in the Career Readiness Mini-Grants. These awards of up to $5,000 are available thanks to a Pennsylvania Department of Labor & Industry Strategic Innovation Grant received by Team Pennsylvania Foundation (Team PA).
In partnership with the Pennsylvania Association of Intermediate Units (PAIU) and the 29 regional IUs, this grant will help fund career readiness work at the school district level while also fostering a greater alignment and coordination between schools and districts and their Local Workforce Development Boards (LWDBs).
Questions? Contact CareerReady@teampa.com
Read the Application Guidelines.
Your responses will be automatically emailed to you upon submission.
Application Document Upload Instructions:
- Save each file with the following format:
- Only PDF, Document, and Spreadsheet files will be accepted.
- Application must not exceed 10 pages in total, including budget and budget narrative.
- Up to 5 documents can be selected to upload if necessary.
June 4, 2018 – Mini-Grant Application Release
June 13, 2018 – Zoom session for Interested Applicants
Zoom Session Recording and Presentation:
June 25, 2018 – Mini-Grant Applications Due
July 18, 2018 – Award Notifications
September 2018 – Quarterly Webinar for Mini-Grant Recipients (Date TBA)
November 2018 – Quarterly Webinar for Mini-Grant Recipients (Date TBA)
January 2018 – Progress Reports Due (Date TBA)
February 2019 – Quarterly Webinar for Mini-Grant Recipients (Date TBA)
May 2019 – Quarterly Webinar for Mini-Grant Recipients (Date TBA)
June 2019 – Final Reports Due (Date TBA)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Map of the Local Workforce Development Boards
- Local Workforce Development Board Contact Information
- Career Posters
- Pennsylvania Career Guide
- Pennsylvania High Priority Occupation Lists
- Regional Workforce Employment Projections
- Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education (PASSHE) Workforce Characteristics and Gap Analysis Reports
- PA Career Zone