Team PA Welcomes New Board Members
Congratulations to the newest members of Team Pennsylvania’s Board of Directors! These five business leaders were confirmed during our Annual Meeting at the Governor’s Residence on June 5, 2017:
- Bobbi Kilmer, President & CEO, C&T Enterprises
- Julian Ritchey, Head of Vaccine Public Affairs & Advocacy, Sanofi Pasteur
- John Robinson, Vice President, Northern Region, Americas, Air Products
- Michael Walton, CEO, Jamestown Coating Technologies
- Susan Yee, CEO, Active Data, Inc.
Our new board members have a wealth of experience in economic development, marketing and public relations, international business, education and workforce development. They hail from several different regions across Pennsylvania and we are very much looking forward to collaborating with such a distinguished group of Pennsylvania leaders.
During our annual meeting, the board also confirmed new officers of the corporation. Stephen S. Tang of the University City Science Center was elected to a two-year term as Team PA’s Private Sector Co-Chair in 2015. It was recommended that he serve an additional year as the Private Sector Co-Chair, which he accepted. Anthony Bartolomeo, President of Pennoni Associates, previously served a two-year term as Secretary. He will be transitioning to serve as Vice Chair, a position previously held by David Kleppinger, Chairman of McNees Wallace & Nurick LLC. Kleppinger was nominated and confirmed to serve as Secretary for Team PA’s Board of Directors.
As we welcomed new leaders to Team PA’s board, we also bid farewell to five longtime board members, who served in a variety of capacities as officers of the corporation, committee chairs and driving forces on economic growth initiatives over the years. We would like to once again thank the following board members for their years of service:
- Jim Bloom, President, James J. Bloom, LLC
- Ann Dugan, Sr. Managing Director, Family Office Exchange
- Frank Epifano, VP North America & Global Finance, Sanofi Pasteur
- Tim Holt, Director Corporate Relations, Air Products
- Joanne Raphael, Sr. VP & Chief External Affairs Officer, PPL Corporation
- Kenneth Tuckey, President, The Tuckey Companies