Team Pennsylvania is proud to announce the approval of eight new private sector board directors at our annual June board meeting, as well as three public sector directors that were approved during the 2020-21 fiscal year.
- Edwin Hill, Jr. – International Representative – Business Development, IBEW
- Dr. Jamie Martin – President, Association of PA State College & University Faculties
- Tiffany Wilson – President & CEO, University City Science Center
- Kathleen Brunner – President & CEO, Acumen Analytics, Inc.
- Greg Quandel – President & CEO, Quandel Enterprises
- Charles S. Smith – Co-Founder, Chairman & CEO, Epcot Crenshaw Corporation
- Karla Trotman – President & CEO, Electro Soft Inc.
- Patrick Witmer – Corporate Vice President, Corporate Affairs, B. Braun of America Inc.
- Representative Valerie Gaydos – Representative, 44th Legislative District, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Secretary Jennifer Berrier – Secretary, Pennsylvania Department of Labor & Industry
- Secretary Noe Ortega – Secretary, Pennsylvania Department of Education
We are excited to begin work with our new board members who bring with them a wealth of experience from a range of industries including technology, education, healthcare, governmental affairs, and more. Their backgrounds and knowledge will help to further Team Pennsylvania’s mission of working together across the commonwealth to move Pennsylvania forward.
Our Board of Directors is comprised of both private and public sector leaders, including representation from the House and Senate Republican and Democratic caucuses and four agencies: the Pennsylvania Departments of Agriculture, Community & Economic Development, Education, and Labor & Industry.
We also want to thank departing board members for their time and energy throughout the past several years. With their support, Team Pennsylvania was able to build better and deeper partnerships between the public and private sectors and further economic development in Pennsylvania. We appreciate the expertise that they have provided!
- Pedro Anes – President, Inpact Learning, LLC
- David Black – Former President & CEO, Harrisburg Regional Chamber & CREDC
- Heather Chandler – President, Sealstrip Corporation
- Bruce Heugel – Senior Vice President, B. Braun Medical
- Ken Mash – Immediate Past President, Association of PA State College & University Faculties
- Linda Moss – Regional President, Metropolitan Edison Company, FirstEnergy
- Morgan O’Brien – Former President and CEO, Peoples Natural Gas Company LLC
- Doug Rohrbaugh – Founder, Crabtree, Rohrbaugh & Associates Architects
- Don Siegel – International Vice President, IBEW
- Representative Matthew Gabler – Representative, 75th Legislative District, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Secretary Gerard “Jerry” Oleksiak – Secretary, Pennsylvania Department of Labor & Industry
- Secretary Pedro Rivera – Secretary, Pennsylvania Department of Education