Team Pennsylvania is pleased to welcome the newest leaders on our Board of Directors, who were formally approved at our annual meeting:
- Mary Stengel Austen, Chief Executive Officer, Tierney
- Neeli Bendapudi, President, Penn State University
- Ronn Cort, President, Dunmore
- Michael Ducker, Senior VP, Head of Hydrogen Infrastructure, Mitsubishi Power
- Bernie Hall, Pennsylvania Director, United Steelworkers
- Hayley Painter, Co-Founder/Co-CEO, Painterland Sisters LLC
- Eric Patton, Senior VP of Growth & Development, Clemens Food Group
- Eric Reed, VP – Public Policy & State Government Affairs – PA & Delaware Region, Verizon Communications, Inc.
- Darren Thompson, Chief Financial Officer, Bowery
- Evan Urbania, Founder & CEO, ChatterBlast
Our new directors bring breadth and depth of experience to the Board, which they will leverage to accelerate Pennsylvania’s long-term economic future through public-private partnership.
We also want to thank the following departing board members for their time and energy throughout the past several years:
- Dr. Ken Mash, APSCUF
- Greg Quandel, Quandel Enterprises
- Julian Ritchey, Sanofi
- Dr. Stephen Tang
- Susan Yee, Active Data
Their leadership, skills, and expertise have been instrumental in advancing organizational goals and creating conditions for economic growth in Pennsylvania.