At the Team Pennsylvania Board of Directors meeting on Friday, June 9th, Governor Josh Shapiro signed an executive order reaffirming the partnership between the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and Team Pennsylvania.
The order acknowledges a common mission of accelerating economic growth for all Pennsylvanians by:
- accelerating economic opportunities to position Pennsylvania as a leader nationally and globally;
- advancing the conditions for innovative, technological, and market-driven solutions to grow the economy and jobs;
- creating equity and economic vitality for all Pennsylvanians;
- addressing complex, visionary, and transformative issues that drive Pennsylvania’s economy, and;
- leveraging collaboration across public and private sectors as a catalyst and enabler for business investment, attraction, retention, and growth.
We look forward to our continued work and partnership with the Commonwealth and the Shapiro Administration in the years to come.