Team Pennsylvania is the organizational home of the Pennsylvania Early Learning Investment Commission, a partnership of business leaders dedicated to making the success of every child in Pennsylvania a top priority. Learn more about the Early Learning Investment Commission’s work on their website.
Team Pennsylvania serves as a fiduciary agent for several of the Governor’s Advisory Commissions:
- Governor’s Advisory Commission on Latino Affairs
- Governor’s Advisory Commission on Asian Pacific American Affairs
- Governor’s Advisory Commission on LGBTQ Affairs
- Governor’s Advisory Commission on Next Generation Engagement
- Pennsylvania Council on the Arts
- Pennsylvania Commission for Women
- Preservation Fund
Team Pennsylvania also serves as the fiduciary agent for the Pennsylvania Growth Partnership. These private funds are used to spur economic growth for the Commonwealth by increasing the visibility of the Governor and Pennsylvania, and positioning Pennsylvania’s Governor as the leader of business attraction and retention.